Event s& Meetings
Littlestown, PA 17340
Our farm is different from many other event venues. You will feel transported in history. Indian artifacts, unearthed near the pond and springhouse, pre-date the arrival of German immigrants in the early 1700s. The barn, our main event structure, is registered as an authentic “Pennsylvania Barn” by the Historic Preservation Society of Gettysburg-Adams County. A local historical society, the Gettysburg Civil War Round Table, registered our residence as an authentic Gettysburg Civil War Building. Now fully restored, we promise you an unforgettable experience at our home, Stone of Scone Farm. Even more, because the name is associated with royalty, expect the finest of quality care and service.
Submit an Event
Rules for Events:
- Must be local to Adams County
- That's pretty much it lol
Benefits of listing your event?
- Your event will be shown on most pages of Gettysburg Wire
- We'll cross-promote events on social media as our listings grow
- It's free!
- You can manage and add events at will