I’m a huge Firefly fan. I wish the show would have continued. If you like a bit of Sassy Steampunk Western-world mixed in with SciFi, this is a great show. …Read More
- Teresa on Hillcrest Restaurant & Bakery Closing?
- Clavon Condo Price list on A Local Miracle For a Handicapped Girl Thanks to the Thurmont Grange #409
- Cindy Codori Shultz on Adams County Residents and Businesses Take Over Oak Lawn Cemetery
- Darlene ramsey on Adams County Residents and Businesses Take Over Oak Lawn Cemetery
- Living, working, and playing in Gettysburg PA | Gettysburg Wire on Oak Lawn Cemetery Debacle and Information on its Future
What news is hot right now in the area of Gettysburg, Shenandoah Valley, and Cumberland Valley?
A Constitutional Independence Day July 4th Celebration in Adams County
I hope everyone had a great 4th of July celebration for the birthday of our wonderful country, America. Donald and I went canoeing and fishing at Cadorus, which in turn…Read More
Animated Map and Live Action of the Gettysburg Battle of the Civil War, also a Battle App for your Phone!
Civil War Trust has launched a completely awesome new animated/live action map of the Gettysburg Battle of the Civil War. Donald and I watched it this last weekend, and it…Read More
Giant Food Now PA Preferred, Purchasing Milk Locally
Apple Valley Creamery recently got a nice mention on cumberlink.com when it was announced recently that Giant would now sell their branded milk from local dairy farmers. Since dairy farming…Read More
Gettysburg Wire Launches, Providing News, Fun, and Information
Welcome to the Gettysburg Wire, a new and innovative site dedicated to work and play around Gettysburg Pennsylvania. Run by residents and fans of Gettysburg, we hope to provide an…Read More