I had the pleasure of attending the final performance of “The Lion King Jr”, directed by Bruce Moore and performed by a terrific cast of local children of various ages…Read More
- Teresa on Hillcrest Restaurant & Bakery Closing?
- Clavon Condo Price list on A Local Miracle For a Handicapped Girl Thanks to the Thurmont Grange #409
- Cindy Codori Shultz on Adams County Residents and Businesses Take Over Oak Lawn Cemetery
- Darlene ramsey on Adams County Residents and Businesses Take Over Oak Lawn Cemetery
- Living, working, and playing in Gettysburg PA | Gettysburg Wire on Oak Lawn Cemetery Debacle and Information on its Future
Personal views from residents in Gettysburg and surrounding areas.
Commentary April 13, 2019 posted by Gettysburg Wire
A Year in Adams County PA
What’s a year look like in Adams County to you? What would you add?Read More
Commentary January 15, 2019 posted by Gettysburg Wire
January Gettysburg Borough Recap – Specifically “The Parking Issue”
The Gettysburg Wire team attended the monthly Gettysburg Borough meeting last night (all are welcome to attend these, btw, they are educational). We mainly went to get a better idea…Read More
Commentary June 29, 2018 posted by Gettysburg Wire
Residents Respond: Ideas for the newly purchased Transit Station lot
As stated by the Gettysburg Times, there is a contractor interested in developing the empty Transit Station Lot by the Racehorse Alley parking garage. They mentioned in the article that…Read More
Commentary May 22, 2018 posted by Gettysburg Wire
Residents Respond: What is the biggest issue in Adams County today?
As part of a new set of discussion threads, we asked residents of Adams County “What is the biggest issue in Adams County today?“. We received a lot of good…Read More