Trying to stay abreast of local happenings in Adams County, here are some tidbits from the rumor-mill of what is going on this week:
- While we know from last month that Zippers Bar & Grill in Bonneauville was bought out, we now know it was bought out by Dollar General and that lot will now house a new Dollar General
- Gettysburg Rocks raised over $17,000 this past weekend to donate to the Four Diamonds Organization to combat pediatric cancer.
- Residents have noticed a significant increase in their electric bills this month. We’ll be working on an article here soon about helping you with your electrical costs.
- Locals have started spotting eagles in West Gettysburg near Cashtown
- It was noticed that the old Moose Lodge location at 19 York St has a pending liquor license for Upper Crust LLC, which is a known pizza chain from Boston (so we’re assuming that’s what this is). We’re excited to see what develops here thanks to Gallery 30.
- Sharpshooters is currently undergoing rebranding as The Livery Twisted Craft Food and Libations. It will feature large portion farm-inspired foods (and they are hiring!)
- Did you know we have Jazzercise in Gettysburg? I had no idea Jazzercise was even still around, but we have one!
Have a tip or interesting news item we can feature next week? Contact us!
Leave a Reply