If you’re a fan of “A Christmas Story” like we are, you are familiar with the infamous turkey catastrophe and the subsequent duck dinner hilarity that ensued afterwards. While the majority of us will be enjoying a meal with family or friends, there are occasions that call for the need to eat out on Christmas Day. While Gettysburg and Adams County are small-town compared to larger cities that have many options year round, there ARE a few options for those of us that plan to go out for Christmas Dinner.
- Li’s Buffet – Affordable Asian Menu
- Blue & Gray Bar & Grill is open all day Christmas Day
- Hong Kong Kitchen will be open Christmas Day
- 1863 Restaurant located inside the Wyndham Gettysburg Hotel
will be open Christmas Eve from 5pm-10pm and Christmas Day 6:30am-2pm and 5pm-10pm
Always check with the restaurant first to confirm.
Alternatively there are a few open Christmas Eve:
- Appalachian Brewing Company on Steinwehr will be open for lunch only
- La Bella Italia will be open Christmas Eve but will be closing early, best to call ahead
- Christine’s will be open Christmas Eve
- One Lincoln is open their normal hours for Christmas Eve only
- Lincoln Diner is open Christmas eve till 12 only
- Mason Dixon Distillery will be open Christmas eve but will be closing early
Have a restaraunt to add? Let us know and we’ll update this list! We called to confirm the above list ourselves, so hopefully the information is still accurate 🙂